Sunday, February 1, 2009

S.O.S

Fuck Spanish! I hate it. It’s my 2nd year of taking Spanish one with the same fucking teacher and they think I am going to pass it this time. He can’t teach for shit. That’s why 3/4 of the people in his classes are taking it again. They should just fire his ass! We should learn something that is cooler like germen or something. I think that my school is the only school that has crap things to learn. Like come on who doesn’t know Spanish already and lives in the US! We might not know how to write shit down the right way. But I can ask if someone can speak English or....where is the bathroom......or stuff about food and family. Im good!
Jezz!!!!

I have been pretending all day to studying and all I have been doing it sitting in my room!!!

I have looked at these 4 walls for way to long. I need help to get out of this cage. Someone please save me. I can’t wait for superman or batman to come and save me. At this point in time ill take the guy who almost failed super hero class to get me out of this mess. Maybe if I send an SOS you’ll come but I don’t think so. no one ever comes for me.....no one... that worries me....will I be alone my whole life....and that’s when it hit me. That’s my biggest fear. Being alone for ever. I don’t think I could do it. I wouldn’t last......I know I wouldn’t last......

No comments:

Post a Comment